1. The kind of students we are looking for
The Master's Program of the Graduate School of Frontier Sciences of the University of Tokyo seeks students who have sufficient basic academic skills in their desired field and related fields, as well as language and communication skills, and who can create research results that integrate diverse fields in the future.
2. Basic policy for selection of students
Based on the image of the student described above in bullet point 1, the following criteria will also be comprehensively evaluated and examined through individual academic tests, including both written and oral examinations.
- Basic knowledge of the desired field and related fields
- Ability to think and explain logically
- Ability to communicate in English
- Ability to identify and solve problems on their own
- Willingness to actively learn about a variety of fields
＊The contents of this page were developed based on a machine translation.