If Your Student ID Card is Damaged or Lost

If your student ID card is damaged or lost, please visit the Student Affairs Section to request a new card. In addition, there is a fee of 2,000 yen for reissuance, and it takes about two weeks to complete the procedure.
*If your student ID card is damaged, you must bring the damaged card with you.
*About the application form of reissuance of the student ID card and the reissuance procedure, please refer to the GSFS Office Portal Site.

*The contents of this page were developed based on a machine translation.