Global Learning Opportunities

Studying Abroad

The University of Tokyo has exchange agreements with universities across the globe to give students opportunities to study and gain experiences abroad. There are two types of exchange programs: university-wide programs for all the University of Tokyo students and faculty/school-based programs. The major difference between these two types of programs is the destinations.

Studying in Japan (International Students to Study at the University of Tokyo)

The University of Tokyo established partnerships with global universities and educational and research institutions to promote joint research and student exchanges. The Graduate School of Frontier Sciences (GSFS) accepts international students every year.