Prospective Students

For Working People Who Wish to Study at the Graduate School

If you are employed by a company, government office, or an organization and meet certain requirements, you may choose to undergo the "Special Selection for Working Adults" examination to enter the doctoral course. Those who wish to enroll in a master's course or a major that does not offer the "Special Selection for Working Adults" should take the General Entrance Examination.

Information on how to take the exam:

Educational Programs for Working Adults

The Graduate School of Frontier Sciences also works on re-education programs for working adults. Those who are currently employed by a company or other organizations can enroll in the Graduate School as a "non-degree student" and take part in educational programs for working adults.

DSTEP The University of Tokyo MIT Industry-Academia Collaboration Human Resource Development Program Smart City School, Graduate School of Frontier Sciences, The University of Tokyo Interdisciplinary Education and Research Commons (Research Commons)

*The contents of this page were developed based on a machine translation.