Damage to Student ID Card, Loss of Student ID Card

In the event of damage to or loss of your Student ID Card, visit Student Affairs Section to request a new card. In order for the Student ID Card to be reissued, you are required to pay 2,000 yen. Your new card will be ready in approximately 2 weeks.

*In case of damage to your card, bring the damaged card to the Office.
*For the designated form and procedures to request the reissuance of Student ID Card, please refer to the files (ファイル管理) in Cybozu.